It is best to buy RAM that is compatible with the needs of your system and one that matches the overall color pattern of the system. A blue or gold RAM doesn’t fit in a black PC case; Consistency is essential for better timing.
Also, look for reviews and ratings before finally choosing the best RAM for i9 9900k. The only viable method is to open the product landing page, scroll down, and search for reviews from customers who have already purchased the product.
There are plenty of RAM kits, but not all of them are fast enough to keep up with the Intel 9900K. If you associate this processor with some slow modules, you will suffer inferior performance in games and other software. By choosing our top pick, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB, you will be able to enjoy the available headroom as it is highly recommended for enthusiastic gamers & it is extremely fast and ideal for smaller cases.
Best Ram For I9 9900k
So, go for it without wasting time.
And when 16GB just isn’t enough, you might want to run Chrome with 20 tabs open or do a little photo editing, you can use this Corsair Vengeance LPX kit, which will take up only two slots on your motherboard, allowing you to bump into 64GB at a later date.
- VENGEANCE LPX DDR4 memory is designed for gamers and game enthusiasts, looking for a compact performance memory solution.
- Equipped with an eight-layer PCB, highly shielded memory ICs, and an efficient aluminum heat diffuser; VENGEANCE LPX DDR4 memory works extremely fast on multiple motherboards and keeps high temperatures at bay for a superior margin of superior overclocking.
- It always works and will work with any CPU cooler you use … unless you want ECC memory.
- Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous overclocking headroom
- VENGEANCE LPX is optimized for wide compatibility with the latest Intel motherboards
- A low-profile height of just 34mm ensures that VENGEANCE LPX even fits in most small-form-factor...
- A high-performance PCB guarantees strong signal quality and stability for superior overclocking...
Vengeance LPX DDR4 modules are found on the X99 series motherboards for reliable and fast performance. There is XMP 2.0 support for smooth automatic overclocking. And they are available in various colors to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style.
- The heatsink is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight-layer PCB helps control heat and provides a superior overclocking margin. Each IC is individually selected to determine its performance potential.
- It is also quite affordable.
- Heavy game modes put tremendous pressure on the RAM system, pushing it beyond capacity.
- The heatsink is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight-layer PCB helps control heat and provides a superior overclocking margin.
- Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous overclocking headroom.
- Vengeance LPX is optimized for wide compatibility with the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- A low-profile height of just 34mm ensures that vengeance LPX even fits in most small-form-factor...
- A solid aluminum heatspreader efficiently dissipates heat from each module so that they consistently...
RGB PRO lighting makes it even better and more stylish than simple sawtooth RAM.
If you want the older Corsair 16GB kit to have RGB lighting, you’d want this alternative option.
- The interior of the RAM structure is protected with anti-heat aluminum heat diffusers. Separators make their way into PCB layers and to the surface for efficient heat distribution and suction out of RAM in overclocking modes.
- It controls memory, fans, RGB lighting, keyboards, and measures the temperature of installed components.
- Everything is controlled by the built-in CORSAIR iCUE software that can be installed inside the desktop to improve and increase productivity.
- High performance DDR4 memory illuminates your system with vivid, animated lighting from ten...
- Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR iCUE...
- Customize lighting profiles with millions of different patterns and colors, or create your own in...
- Compatible with Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
G.Skill is a 16GB dual-channel memory module with built-in features that are best suited for hardcore gamers, content creators and developers.
- The 2x 8GB RAM dual channel is beautifully designed in Royal Gold. Trident Z is a design worth looking at. High performance and minimal heat content make it a quiet and fast memory kit paired with RGB lighting to add a gem to your crown.
- There are 8 RGB LED zones in each of the modules with a crystal clear light show and superbly placed strips facing the ceiling of the case.
- DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600)
- Timing 16-18-18-38
- CAS Latency 16
- Voltage 1.35V
Dressed in a professional outfit, the Prime X570 series is aimed at users with serious goals in mind, who prefer to put their Ryzen ™ processors to more productive use. Prime X570, known for its general specifications and ASUS signature features, includes a wide range of tuning options for affordable performance.
- ASUS OptiMem memory trace design unlocks the full performance potential of AMD’s Infinity Fabric architecture by enabling higher memory frequencies and lower latencies.
- This motherboard is equipped with RGB LED lighting as well as addressable RGB headers, so users can connect and sync additional RGB products.
- This offers real-time control over brownouts, switching frequency, and power efficiency settings.
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- 5-Way Optimization: one-click, system-wide tuning delivers optimized overclocks and intelligent...
- Industry-leading cooling options: comprehensive controls for fans and dual pump headers, via fan...
- Asus Optic-MEM: careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved Memory...
Not only that, but DDR4 can also offer faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data performance by utilizing a four-channel memory architecture that is unique to DDR4 technology.
- Speeds up to 3200 MT/s and faster data rates are expected to be available as DDR4 technology matures
- Increase bandwidth by up to 32%
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40%
- Faster bursts access speeds for improved sequential data throughout
TeamGroup, one of the world’s largest DRAM memory makers, has unveiled its first 32GB DDR4 memory kits with drives under its gaming-focused T-Force brand. The T-Force Vulcan Z and T-Force Dark Z will be the first of the brand to be offered in 32GB x 2 kits in dual channel kits.
- Top craft of Five-Piece Heat Sink Unique trench design Improve heat dissipation
- The transmitting performance can be greatly increased with JEDEC RC 2.0
- Selected high quality original IC chips
- QVL approved by motherboard manufacturers; XMP2.0 1 step overclocking technology
Thanks for reading and considering the entire article!
Last update on 2021-09-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API