You don’t always need to pay a premium price for a good gaming headset. Even budget headphones can be packed with features suitable for your needs.
You want to be on the lookout for good sound quality and great comfort, especially if you can game for hours every day you will also need best ps4 cooling fan to control the heat of the machine.
If you are someone with a big head and want to get the best PS4 headsets for big heads then we can help. Choosing the best gaming headset while keeping in mind that they should be comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time, have great audio performance and sturdy build quality – here is what worked well on our list!
- 0.0.0.1 Our Top Picks For You
- 0.0.0.1.0.1 Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless Headset | Best Wireless PS4 Headset Under 100
- 0.0.0.1.0.2 HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Best Budget Gaming Headset PS4
- 0.0.0.1.0.3 Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Headset | Best wireless Gaming Headset PS4 Under 100
- 0.0.0.1.0.4 SteelSeries Arctis 5 Gaming Headset | Best Wired Gaming Headset for PS4
- 0.0.0.1.0.5 Logitech G433 7.1 Wired Headset | Best Wired Gaming Headset Ps4 Under 100
- 0.0.0.1 Our Top Picks For You
- 0.1 Best PS4 Headsets under $100
- 0.1.1 1. HyperX Cloud II | Best Budget Gaming Headset PS4
- 0.1.2 2. SteelSeries Arctis 5 | Best Wired Gaming Headset for PS4
- 0.1.3 3. Razer Kraken Pro 2 |Best PS4 Headset for Under 50
- 0.1.4 4. HyperX Cloud Stinger |Best Gaming Headset for Under 60
- 0.1.5 5. Logitech G933 Artemis | Best Wireless Gaming Headset for PS4
- 0.1.6 6. Playstation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset |Best Wireless PS4 Headset Under 100
- 0.1.7 7. Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 50 | Best PS4 Headset Under 30
- 0.1.8 8. T19 Over-Ear Gamer Headphones | Best PS4 Headset Under 50
- 0.1.9 9. Turtle Beach – Ear Force Stealth 450| Best Wireless Gaming Headset for PS4
- 0.1.10 10. ASTRO Gaming A40 TR | Wired Headset + MixAmp Pro
- 0.1.11 11. Logitech G231 | Best Wired PS4 Headset Under 100
- 1 Buying Guide
- 1.1 Wireless headsets
- 1.1.1 Stereo or surround sound?
- 1.1.2 Price
- 1.1.3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 184.108.40.206 What is the best PS4 headset under 100?
- 220.127.116.11 What is the best gaming headset for $100?
- 18.104.22.168 What is the best cheap headset for PS4?
- 22.214.171.124 What headset can I use for PS4?
- 126.96.36.199 Can two players use headsets on PS4?
- 188.8.131.52 Can you use AirPods on PS4?
- 184.108.40.206 Does 7.1 surround sound work on PS4?
Our Top Picks For You
Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless Headset | Best Wireless PS4 Headset Under 100
HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Best Budget Gaming Headset PS4
Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Headset | Best wireless Gaming Headset PS4 Under 100
SteelSeries Arctis 5 Gaming Headset | Best Wired Gaming Headset for PS4
Logitech G433 7.1 Wired Headset | Best Wired Gaming Headset Ps4 Under 100
Let’s take a look at the Best PS4 Headsets under $100 selected by our editors for you to help you make an informed decision.
Best PS4 Headsets under $100
Best Gaming Headset for PS4 Under 100
Best Wired Gaming Headset for PS4
Best PS4 Headset for Under 50
Best Gaming Headset for Under 60
Best Wireless Gaming Headset for PS4
Best Wireless PS4 Headset Under 100
Best Gaming Headset for Under 30
Best Gaming Headset For Under 50
Best Wireless Gaming Headset for PS4
Best Wired Headset + MixAmp Pro
Best Wired PS4 Headset Under 100
Related: Best Monitors with built-in speakers
1. HyperX Cloud II | Best Budget Gaming Headset PS4
HyperX Cloud II is the best gaming headset for any gaming device including PS4. This is an all-time favorite when it comes to gaming. The cool feature of this headset is the 53mm neodymium magnets drivers that provide High-quality audio. The frequency response range of 15-25kkhz which is much greater than standard 20-20kHz.You can fully immerse in your game with his 7.1 surround sound. This is the best choice if your budget is 100$.
- Designed for comfort: Exceptionally comfortable memory foam ear cushions and padded leatherette...
- Supreme audio quality: Large 53 millimeter drivers provide high-quality audio. Hear in-game details...
- 7.1 virtual surround sound: Truly immerse yourself in your games with hardware-driven virtual 7.1...
- Passive noise cancellation: The closed ear cup design blocks out outside distractions to keep you in...
2. SteelSeries Arctis 5 | Best Wired Gaming Headset for PS4
SteelSeries Arctis 5 is the same as Arctis 7 which is one of the best all-time headsets. The difference between Arctis 5 and Arctis 7 is that Arctis 5 is wired and it also has RGB illumination. You can get a USB and Analogue with both. Anyhow if you’re looking for a new and modern up-to-date headset for gaming then the Arctis 5 is the best choice for you.
- Arctic 5 combines cutting edge audio technology with independent game and chat controls and RGB...
- Award winning arctic speaker drivers produce ultra-low distortion, paired with DTS headphone’s...
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, arctic clear cast bidirectional microphone delivers...
- The inline USB chat mix dial balances game audio and chat volume on the fly
3. Razer Kraken Pro 2 |Best PS4 Headset for Under 50
- Featuring neodymium magnets, the 50mm Razer custom tuned drivers have been designed and tuned for...
- Optimum form factor for maximum comfort no matter how long the gaming session
- The headband, made of Bauxite aluminum, is both lightweight and extremely flexible
- Fully-retractable microphone with in-line remote for crystal clear communication
4. HyperX Cloud Stinger |Best Gaming Headset for Under 60
Kingston HyperX Cloud II is a great option for those who are looking for a budget gaming headset with all the cool features like 50mm directional drivers that provide high-quality audio sound with soft leather dense memory foam which even more comfortable for long gaming sessions. It is a cheap headset because it’s made of hard plastic and which makes it the best gaming headset for under 60.
- Virtual 7.1 surround sound via HyperX Ngenuity: Get more immersion and better positional audio with...
- Immersive in-game audio: The 50 millimeter drivers are positioned parallel to the ear for optimal...
- Signature HyperX comfort: Soft, pliable leatherette and dense memory foam are comfortable even...
- Lightweight with 90° rotating ear cups: The headset is lightweight, so it won't weigh you down...
5. Logitech G933 Artemis | Best Wireless Gaming Headset for PS4
Logitech is a popular manufacturer of gaming accessories. They have a good reputation of manufacturing speakers but the G933 Artemis has everything a gamer wants it has 7.1 surround sound, quality audio, and a noise-canceling microphone. Because the price range of this headset is 100$ so you can only get a wired version of this headset.
- The most advanced wireless gaming headset yet from Logitech G. 2.4 GHz wireless delivers premium...
- Large 50mm Pro-G drivers lets you hear more of the game environment in greater detail
- Lightsync RGB game-driven lighting, EQ settings and more can be customized through downloadable...
- Advanced DTS Headphone: X 2.0 surround Sound fully immerses you in both subtle and explosive Parts...
6. Playstation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset |Best Wireless PS4 Headset Under 100
- A headset for gamers: experience everything from the big booms to whisper-quiet warnings in stunning...
- With the headset companion app, download custom game modes created exclusively for PlayStation by...
- Stylish comfort: slip into comfort you can Enjoy for hours and a look you can take anywhere. Further...
7. Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 50 | Best PS4 Headset Under 30
If you want to buy a cheap and most basic headset then Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 50 is a great choice. The audio level is awesome with large and great quality 40mm speaker which provide good stereo sound the turtle beach headset work great with ps4 and ps4 pro because of its versatile compatibility which makes it the best gaming headset ps4 under 30.
- Crystal Clear Chat: An adjustable, high sensitivity mic picks up your voice loud and clear, and can...
- High Quality 40 millimeter Speakers : Hear every crisp high and thundering low with these large 40...
- Lightweight and Comfortable: Play for hours (or days) in complete comfort
- Convenient In line Controls: Convenient in line controls place master volume and mic mute right at...
8. T19 Over-Ear Gamer Headphones | Best PS4 Headset Under 50
T19 Over-Ear Gamer Headphone is a metal or stainless steel frame gadget. This is made not so well by the popular manufacturer but it has new features and super audio with making it the best ps4 gaming headset for under 50. To be honest this headset showed great performance and the bass is very clear and deep. The price range of this headset for under 50$.
- surrounding stereo sound: Donerton gaming headset offers excellent 50 mm audio drivers in...
- noise isolating microphone: Donerton gaming headphones with a 120 degree rotating noise canceling...
- multi platform compatibility: Donerton pc game headset supports ps4, ps4 pro slim, psp, pc, laptop,...
- Lasting comfort : professional gaming vedio headphones with lightweight design. the padded headband,...
9. Turtle Beach – Ear Force Stealth 450| Best Wireless Gaming Headset for PS4
If you’re looking for a wireless headset under 100$ then Turtle Beach – Ear Force Stealth 400 offers a battery life of 15 hours and it is good for long gaming sessions. The advantage of a wireless headset is you can freely sit so far from your gaming console. But wired headsets provide high-quality audio and surround sound instead of wireless.
- 100% Wireless - Experience crystal clear, interference-free game and chat audio with 100% wireless...
- DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound - Pinpoint the exact location of every sound with immersive 7.1...
- Superhuman Hearing - Audio preset which provides the competitive advantage of hearing enemies before...
- DTS Surround Sound Modes & EQ Audio Presets - Personalize your audio preferences with a variety of...
10. ASTRO Gaming A40 TR | Wired Headset + MixAmp Pro
Astro A40 is the most popular gaming headset. It has a beautiful stylish look with new features. surround sound and audio quality is superb. To be honest Everything about this headset it’s a premium deal for you.
- Tuned with ASTRO Audio V2 - Tuned for Gaming, ASTRO Audio V2 delivers pro quality audio for gamers...
- ASTRO Command Center software - Redefine pro audio for gamers. The free ACC software gives players...
- Superior fit and finish - The A40 TR Headset features lightweight yet rugged construction with...
- ASTRO MixAmp Pro TR - For serious live streamers, the MixAmp Pro TR has been engineered with all...
11. Logitech G231 | Best Wired PS4 Headset Under 100
Before you choose a PS4 headset for gaming you need to know the main factors and criteria. A PS4 headset can be too different with wired or wireless, surround sound, stereo, and many more features you need to know before making a purchase.
- Prodigy Series Logitech G gaming headset with premium 40mm neodymium speaker drivers for immersive...
- Versatile PC gaming headset also plugs into any game console like Playstation 4, Xbox ONE, Nintendo...
- Comfortably soft and breathable sports performance cloth ear cups are removable, washable and resist...
- Lightweight design with swivel earpieces for a personalized fit that feels light and comfortable...
1.Headset with 3.5mm jack-analog headset
Commonly the most popular and traditional analog headset uses a 3.5mm audio jack to transmit sound to the headset. A headset with a 3.5mm audio jack is also known as a very reliable connector type. Pro gamers choose a wired headset over a wireless one because, It,s reliability and compatibility are better than the wireless headset. You can easily use a 3.5mm headset with everything like your smartphone, PC, and much more.
2.Headset with USB or optical connection-Digital headset
Integrated digital to analog converter(DAC). It’s like the new standard for a new headset. Many manufacturers make a headset with a USB or optical connection. There are many people who believe these headsets offer a better sound quality than other headsets.
If you feel limited by a wired headset, there is a solution to plug a transmitter into your PS4 device. A wireless headset is a great choice if you sit far away from your PS4 device. You need to charge your headset in just a few hours and make your headset heavier and less comfortable.
Stereo or surround sound?
7.1 surrounded sound headsets are mostly available at the price of 100$, And if you need it well it will definitely enhance your gaming experience. Especially, If you play competitive games then you need a surround sound headset to immerse in your game fully.
All the headsets are not expensive than 100$ But if you are looking for a quality headset with features and low price range of 70-100$ you got a low quality and you’re missing some good features.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best PS4 headset under 100?
- HyperX Cloud II Best Gaming Headset for PS4 Under 100
- SteelSeries Arctis 5
- Razer Kraken Pro 2
- HyperX Cloud Stinger
- Logitech G933 Artemis
- Playstation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset
- Turtle Beach – Ear Force Stealth 450
- ASTRO Gaming A40 TR
- Logitech G231
What is the best gaming headset for $100?
- HyperX Cloud II
- HyperX Cloud Stinger
- Turtle Beach – Ear Force Stealth 450
- ASTRO Gaming A40 TR
- PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset
What is the best cheap headset for PS4?
Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 50, is the best PS4 headset under 50 with its amazing 40mm audio quality and is also compatible with PS4 Pro.
Our second recommendation Razer Kraken Pro 2, which is a lightweight 7.1 surround sound headset with 50 mm impressive sound quality.
What headset can I use for PS4?
Any headset with an audio jack of 3.5mm works efficiently on Ps4; other than that, some headphones that follow OMTP standards can work with an external adapter.
Can two players use headsets on PS4?
Yes, fortunately, PS4 allows you to use two headsets simultaneously. When you plug in the second headset, it asks which user is using which headset. PS4 this feature adds to the gaming experience of playing with family and friends
Can you use AirPods on PS4?
Unfortunately, PS4 does not support Bluetooth connectivity with headsets. So if you wish to use Airpods, then connect some external Bluetooth adapter to PS4.
Does 7.1 surround sound work on PS4?
No, unfortunately, 7.1 surround sound does not work on PS4. PS4 does not have the driver to run the sound card
Hopefully, after reading this article you will be able to find yourself and choose the best PS4 headset. And you got an idea about what to look for in a perfect PS4 headset.
All the headsets are compatible with the PS4 console and will work flawlessly. If you want a wireless or wired headset with 7.1 surround sound then you can pick one from our top 10 list.
A PS4 headset is a gaming gadget and it is very important when you play a game with your friend or competitive. The advantage of a good PS4 headset is you can enhance your gaming experience immersively over other players.
There are many manufacturers that make headsets for PS4 and we have selected the top 11 best headsets for PlayStation 4 and they all under 100$. If the console costs a PS4 around 300$, Then what’s the point of getting a 250$ PS4 headset. Commonly, the performance report of a 100$ headset PS4 is flawless and you can’t find a huge difference between one and a 200$ headset.
Last update on 2021-09-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API