Did you want to choose the best PC case for your build, based on your specific needs? Then focus on these certain aspects:
How big is the motherboard you want to use? How much storage do you have in mind? How big is your graphics card?
Once you know what box size you need, then comes the fun. There are many other details to consider, such as I / O ports, cooling settings, windows, airflow, lighting, and more.
So, in this concise article, we will review some of the best PC cases under $ 100 for 2020.
Best PC Cases Under 100
Its versatility takes it to the top of our list. Overall, the Fractal Design Meshify is a solid and versatile pc case, and the latest version strikes a good balance of power, durability, and price.
|1||Fractal Design Meshify||● High airflow aerodynamic design |
|2||LIAN LI Mid-Tower||● Patterned Designed Glass|
● Multiple radiators
|3||NZXT H510i||● Good cable management.|
|4||Phanteks PH-EC300||● Great airflow|
● Easy to work on
|5||Phanteks Eclipse (PH-EC300||● Ultrafine|
● I incredibly fast
|6||SilverStone SST||● better airflow|
|7||Cooler Master TD500||● HDD cage|
● Three included addressable RGB fans
|8||Phanteks PH-EC416PSTG||● dust filters, adjustable fans|
|9||SilverStone Technology||● Supports SSI-CEB, ATX,|
● Quick access
|10||ABKONCORE C510S||● Built-in Spider Spectrum 120mm fan at the rear|
This system allows us to produce a substantial amount of heat but effectively test the cooling capabilities of the Fractal Design Meshify C Mini which is more beneficial.
With Meshify C Fractal Design you have created another quality option in your line of well-built, high-performance cabinets.
- Easy-to-clean filters – front, top, and base with full power supply coverage and convenient front access.
- Hide up to five storage devices with a removable, adjustable drive cage under the power supply cover, plus dedicated SSD mounts behind the motherboard tray.
- Tempered glass completes the distinct, stealth-inspired aesthetic with exceptional style. A compact but spacious open design creates an unrestricted airflow path from the front inlets directly through key components to the exhaust; Ensuring that heat is never a problem.
The LIAN LI Mid-Tower is the combination of modern design and art.
Through years of research, feedback gathering, and redesign, finds it great.
- The two screws on the steel parts that adhere to the glass secure the panel with ease.
- Its potential is to host multiple radiators.
- Top/bottom/side mountable for up to three 360 radiators without interference.
- It has three removable panels, one on the front and one on each side. This naturally makes the installation easier. Incorporating a liquid cooler in your exposed ceiling area is an easy task.
- The potential to host multiple top/bottom/side radiators can be mounted for up to 360 radiators without interference
- A Lian Li case under $ 100 shouldn’t be ignored. The Lancool 2 has RGB panels on the front, tempered glass on both sides for easy access, and a really clean and tidy cable management solution.
You can choose between five colors of this case: black, black/blue, black/red, white/black, and white. Whichever you choose, you’ll get a fancy budget case.
- The NZXT H510 comes with a handful of cool features. This case supports USB 3.1 Gen 2.
- There are two Aer F120mm fans strategically located to supply maximum airflow to the NZXT H510. This case is prepared for liquid cooling, you can put a 240mm radiator on it.
- The NZXT H510 comes complete with some cool features. The case is USB 3.1 Gen 2 compliant. The front panel is equipped with a USB Type-C connector, a tempered glass panel case window, dust filters, and a removable radiator mount.
- There is a USB Type-C connector on the front panel, a tempered glass panel window, dust filters, and a removable radiator mounting bracket. You can monitor and control your performance from your PC using NZXT CAM software.
If the Phanteks Eclipse P300A had a motto, it would be “less is more”. He succeeds in what he intends to do well and is an excellent choice for a beginning builder.
- When unpacking the Phanteks P300A, it is clear that this is a very basic chassis with almost no features that you don’t strictly need.
- The tempered glass side panel is the main aesthetically focused feature. There’s no RGB lighting, but you’ll find a subtle white line that glows at the bottom right of the glass panel that looks pretty neat.
- The front I / O resides on the front of the top of the chassis, consisting of two USB 3.0 ports, a separate microphone, and headphone jacks, along with power and reset buttons.
- There’s no USB Type-C here, but this is just a $ 60 box, and the front-panel USB-C headers are still somewhat rare, especially on the type of budget motherboards that probably pairs with a box that’s so affordable.
The new Eclipse P300 continues to set new quality issues for budget cabinets.
- It features a new frame that further enhances clean interior and exterior design with an intuitive and convenient installation. With the highest build quality in its class, with an all-metal exterior and a tempered glass side panel, the P300 is everything you need to build your perfect system.
- It is equipped with Velcro straps from Phanteks, which is very smart.
- It dedicated cable management space (35mm) + additional cable compartment (58mm) for added convenience.
SilverStone RL06 can be considered one of the best standard configurations for airflow cases.
- The RL06 comes in a different variant and here we are selecting the RL06WS-W-V2. It comes without pre-installed LED fans at the front.
- The IO consists of 2x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0 along with a dedicated microphone and audio jack.
- One of the best-optimized inventory airflow cases can be called SilverStone RL06. The version of the RL06 is different and here you can choose the RL06WS-W-V2. This comes to the front without any pre-installed LED fans.
- The IO contains 2x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0 along with an audio and microphone cover. The RL06 features a 1-in-10 three-pin fan panel, a tempered glass fan display, a front filter, and an HDD cover.
The MasterBox TD500 Mesh and MasterBox TD500 Mesh White represent “airflow performance” in an art form. Three pre-installed ARGB fans flood the system with airflow and lighting, demonstrating the unique effect of ARGB through crystalline tempered glass.
- A crystalline design spans the edges of the tempered glass side panel, precision-engineered for strength and aesthetics, elevating how the system’s constructions and the lighting interact with the design.
- Three included addressable RGB fans flood the construction with lighting while specifying considerable airflow. Bottom mount ATX power supplies up to 7.08 “are compatible with the case from day one, but users can install large PSUs up to 11.61” quoting the HDD box.
- Preparing for a completely new case is a huge expense, and designing chassis to be reusable is one way to offset that expense.
- The panel’s fine metal mesh is shaped like faces similar to Fractal’s Meshify boxes, but symmetrical rather than random.
- Behind the motherboard tray, a cable management space provides 0.74 “of free space, allowing you to prevent unsightly cables from blocking your internal components.
The Phanteks Eclipse P400S is just getting started, at the top of our list. This is what we believe to be the best PC case under $ 100.
- If you are a gaming lover and need a cheap and solid PC gaming case from the central tower then look no further.
- This could be your ideal purchase if you are looking to optimize your build for this super low noise output.
- Phanteks also placed a tempered glass panel on the side of the case to give it an expensive look and allow you to look inside. This scenario not only meets all the technical requirements but is also pretty good to watch!
- Airflow is probably the only problem we’ll raise for price in this scenario. The box uses 2 120mm fans, one at the front and one at the back. We thought a little extra cooling might be appropriate, but that’s the only negative point we could make.
So whether one is looking to build an affordable or powerful PC, this case can satisfy both ends of the requirement.
It’s a good catch, which will not only help you but also give you a good theater-like feel.
- The incredible efficiency in which it uses all the available space results in a case that is externally sized to the GD04 and GD05 based on Micro-ATX, but capable of adapting to the most important full-size standard components, including motherboards Wider ATXs (SSI-CEB) like ROG or other game-focused models.
- Incredible 358mm depth to fit comfortably inside your home theater cabinet
- Multi-purpose mount unit cages eliminate the need for adapters
- All unit cages have been designed similarly to the popular ML03 case to provide maximum flexibility in the unit configuration without the need for additional adapters.
- Its positive air pressure design is for excellent cooling / quiet and dust prevention.
ABKONCORE’s premium central tower PC cabinet, C510S has great airflow, it has a double chamber design for better ventilation.
And, for square spectrum LEDs and rear swing spectrum fans, you can select LEDs with a single button. The continuous pattern of the square frame is focused on LEDs and offers a luxurious and unique design that cannot be seen anywhere.
- A sleek, high-performance VGA can be displayed in a side view and the weight of the VGA cooler can bypass the graphics card without the graphics cardholder.
- It offers exceptional scalability: up to two hard drives can be mounted, up to six SSDs, a maximum VGA length of 390mm, and a maximum CPU height of 168 in the chassis.
- By applying premium tempered glass, it gently reflects light and creates a luxurious atmosphere.
- A magnetic dust filter and removable dust filter on the bottom allow you to keep your system clean and performing optimally.
Find out what parts you have/want first:
Aesthetics are important, but before you get to that, you’ll want to know what motherboard, graphics card, and cooler you’ll be using, plus how many drives you want to install.
You probably don’t need a big tower:
Multi-card configurations are on the decline, storage is always getting denser (plus an M.2 SSD, its SSD is physically smaller than ever), and coolers are becoming more efficient.
Refrigeration is key:
especially in small cases or with many components. Airflow is important in choosing the best PC case, especially when it comes to high-end components in tiny spaces.
Small boxes are more difficult to build:
There is no doubt that compact builds with powerful parts are impressive and space-saving. But remember to set aside extra time and patience, and double-check the dimensions of the key components, before trying to build a small PC.
Choose a chassis that you like to watch:
Unless you don’t care about aesthetics at all and are going to put your new system far below your desk, you’re likely to spend a lot of time on your peripheral vision.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Which PC case has the best airflow?
Fractal Design hit the mark with Meshify C. A review of its Define series, the front panel is replaced with a darkened angular mesh to allow for maximum intake airflow. The chassis itself is well done and includes quality of life features with a full set of air filters, PSU thumbscrews, GPU removal and side panel, and a PSU cover that encloses the power supply and mechanical bays from the hard drive.
What is the best budget PC case?
One of the biggest advantages of building your low-budget gaming PC is the ability to specifically choose each of the system components. This allows you to take your time searching for offers and finding the perfect combination of parts to suit your budget and performance needs.
Phanteks PH-EC300PTG is a considerable option.
Who makes the best quality computer cases?
A PC case serves as a shelter and protection for your internal parts and will impact the life of your PC. And, the best PC features help keep those components cool and have more room for future expansions.
So pay as much attention to the package as you would to get the best processors and the best graphics cards as well as the correct storage and RAM they can afford.
What is the best case for PC games?
When building a PC, it is important to note its matching motherboard and case. There are different sizes of mobo, and a case will need mounting points for the one you have chosen. ATX is probably the most common but looks for Micro ATX, Extended ATX, Ultra ATX, and the little Micro ITX. They all have screw holes in slightly different places.
We will suggest Phanteks PH-EC416PSTG.
Is Liquid Cooling Worth It?
Most CPUs include a standard air modification solution that draws air into the CPU. While this type of cooling is satisfying for casual PC users, gamers often upgrade to aftermarket air coolers that have higher cooling efficiency.
What PC case should I buy?
No matter if you treat your computer as the centerpiece of your home office or just keep it under your desk, buying the right PC case is important.
At a minimum, you should choose a PC case that is the right size for your needs and has room for all your USB devices and hardware.
We recommend ABKONCORE C510S.
- 1 Best PC Cases Under 100
- 1.1 1.) Fractal Design Meshify Mini C Tempered Glass
- 1.2 2.) LIAN LI Mid-Tower Chassis ATX Computer Case PC Gaming Case
- 1.3 3.) NZXT H510i – CA-H510i-BR – Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case
- 1.4 4.) Phanteks PH-EC300PTG_BW Eclipse P300 ATX Case
- 1.5 5.) Phanteks Eclipse (PH-EC300PTG_BK) Steel ATX Mid Tower Tempered Glass Case
- 1.6 6.) SilverStone SST-RL06BR-GP – Red Line Midi Tower ATX Gaming Computer Case
- 1.7 7.) Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh Airflow ATX Mid-Tower w/E-ATX Support
- 1.8 8.) Phanteks PH-EC416PSTG_BW Eclipse P400S
- 1.9 9.) SilverStone Technology Home Theater Computer Case
- 1.10 10.) ABKONCORE C510S ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case
- 1.11 Buyer’s Guide!
- 1.12 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):