Ryzen 7 processors offer a much higher price/performance ratio, especially considering the inclusion of the perfectly adequate line of Wraith coolers that comes with them. They also offer more cores/threads than Intel for a lower price, providing great value to those who can take advantage of those additional cores and threads.
The motherboard allocates power and authorizes communication between the CPU, RAM, and other hardware parts of a computer. The motherboard uses the Realtek ALC1220 audio codec which has a smart headphone amplifier that immediately detects the impedance of your wearing headphone audio device, avoiding low volume and distortion issues, etc. comments and ratings online.
For those who make that decision, I would like to introduce certain motherboards that offer a home for the 2700X. Each motherboard has its advantages and disadvantages for the others, and between them, I will cover most of the possible needs of the users.
If you don’t want to go through the tedious process of searching for the ideal motherboard, you can proceed to the list; then:
Our experts have also chosen the given motherboard; ASUS ROG Crosshair.
ASUS ROG Crosshair is a conservative and moderate motherboard with its best quality with UEFI-BIOS. The motherboard has synchronized RGB lighting technology that works with a broad portfolio of Aura Sync capable PC equipment and also includes and provides support for addressable light strips and Philips Hue.
It can be easily moved and the audio also sounds good. You would have no trouble using it as the quality is good, also the motherboard and BIOS can be used easily.
Best Motherboard for Ryzen 7 2700x
But you can choose according to your requirements…
|1||ASUS ROG Crosshair VI X370 Motherboard||● Looks great|
● Tons of connectivity
● RGB galore
|2||ASRock PRO4 Motherboard||● Premium quality|
● Supports AMD Socket AM4 A-Series APUs (Bristol Ridge)
|3||GIGABYTE B450 AORUS Motherboard||● Reliable overclocking is achievable|
● All new XMP Profile
● Built-in wifi
|4||ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Motherboard||● 9th and 10th generation Inter core processors|
● Greater efficiency and regulation
● Highly advanced software
|5||ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming Motherboard||● excellently designed and assembled with loads of high-quality devices|
● heat dissipation
● good quality
|6||MSI Performance ATX Motherboard||● A maximum clock speed of 3600MHz is achievable with DDR4 memories|
● AM4 socket
|7||ASUS ROG Crosshair VII X470 Motherboard||● Dual x4 PCI-E 3.0 M.2 with a strong VRM|
● Tons of overclocking features
● Aura Sync
Just when you think the ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO was a high-end motherboard, Asus made a game with the players and released the ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO EXTREME.
- The Crosshair VI Extreme motherboard is more than double the cost of the Strix Gaming motherboard. However, the price is well justified, especially if the goal is overclocking. There is no feature that this board doesn’t have, but most important is the amazing 8 + 4 phase VRM with 60A IR power stages, which includes a very nice heatsink, allowing for the best overclocks.
- As always, the Extreme variant was more powerful, had better power delivery, and required more power to function as well. Also, he had a refined appearance, but deep down, he was just like his younger brother.
- Features include 3 M.2 slots, support for 2-way SLI or 3-way crossfire, built-in WIFI and LAN, 12 rear USB I / O connectors (six 3.1 Gen 1, one 3.1 Gen 2 type A, one 3.1 Gen 2 Type C and four USB 2.0), RGB lighting with AURA software and SUPREMEFX audio.
If you can compare it to traditional shocks, ASRock’s premium power shocks make the saturation current up to three times better, thereby providing improved and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
- The great ASRock AB350M Pro4 is based on AMD’s B350 chipset and is integrated into the Micro ATX form factor. The small dimensions of this board, as well as its price, are misleading, as the ASRock AB350M Pro4 has many of the features and housing you’d expect from a full X470 board. Dual M.2 slots, AMD Quad CrossFire support, full overclocking support, 7.1-channel audio, and USB Type-C are just a few of these standout features on the ASRock AB350M Pro4.
- This is ensured by rigorous & extensive research testing during development. Rugged components and rock-solid performance make you completely immersive in the virtual reality stage. Users can be sure to enjoy virtual reality without any compatibility problems.
- Including 2 M.2 slots and the continually reduced costs of solid-state storage, you may well need nothing more than 2 M.2 drives for storage for this system, which saves space, which is important in small form factor Build. At $ 74, this is a great motherboard and our pick for the best micro ATX motherboard.
In all likelihood, the newer version of X470 gives all the other motherboards a shot at this price point, and particularly with the second-generation Ryzen support on this motherboard, the competition doubles.
- In the mini ITX world, especially for Ryzen, there are few options. Despite this, there is no shortage of quality. Finding the best Mini ITX motherboard wasn’t easy, but Gigabyte came to the rescue with its B450I Aorus Pro Wifi. Priced at $ 117, it’s among the cheapest mini ITX boards, but don’t let that fool you.
- Its Gigabyte fan management system is effective in this case with both EFI and motherboard independent software for Windows.
- The certain features include 2 RAM slots with a maximum of 32GB and 3200MHz RAM, built-in WIFI, 2 M.2 slots, 4 SATA 3 connectors, 6 rear I / O USB (2 USB 3.1 Gen2, 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ) and a unique PCI-E x16 Slot.
- Excluding the impressive aesthetic appeal of the motherboard, the only downside to this motherboard is a drip for a single M.2 drive bracket.
The ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming excellent motherboard gives you everything you need to address the full potential of the devices in their build for top-notch gaming performance.
- Asus classifies the B450-F Gaming extra-ordinary motherboard as a medium of the road gaming motherboard of its ROG line. Priced at $ 120 and bolstered for both AMD-based and NVIDIA-based multiple GPU builds, it has been a solid mid-range board, with superior aesthetics, which we’ll delve into below.
- It has also tastefully implemented RGB LEDs.
- This unusual board reinforces multiple Crossfire and SLI GPU configurations, has a phase 6 + 2 VRM, and has Supreme FX S1220A audio (a Realtek codec tuned by Asus) while reinforcing the full range of Ryzen processors, down to the main processor. Flagship on the Ryzen 7 2700X.
- Asus classifies the B450-F Gaming as a medium of the road gaming motherboard of its ROG line.
- The ASUS ROG Strix B450-F gaming motherboard is specifically designed for 9th and 10th generation Intel Core processors that maximize connectivity and have better speed with dual M.2, USB 3.1, Gen 2, built-in 802.11AC Wi-Fi and Optimum ASUS II for better DRAM stability of overclocking.
The Asus Rog Strix X470-F motherboard stuns a thousand eyes with its cyber perspective and is one of the best motherboards for Ryzen 2700x.
- If considering the thermal management of the motherboard, ASUS has done a subtle job here with heat dissipation too.
- These incredible ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming motherboard games are excellently designed and assembled with lots of high-quality devices to take care of your investment.
- Some motherboard basics include 64GB maximum memory support, where a clock speed of 3466MHz can be reached from each of the 4 DDR4 RAM Sticks. The AMD X470 chipset ensures compatibility with Ryzen 7 2700x, and with overall reliable liquid cooling, an overclocking enthusiast can unleash the full potential of the processor.
- With just one click it takes care of all the complex settings. It enthusiastically optimizes important aspects of the system, offering you stable overclocking and extreme cooling profiles to suit your equipment.
- Now is the time to experience the next-generation performance with the ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING mini-ITX, which is specifically designed for eighth and ninth-generation Intel Core processors, Pentium and Celerons.
With just one click it takes care of all the complex settings. It enthusiastically optimizes important aspects of the system, offering you stable overclocking and extreme cooling profiles to suit your equipment.
- The basic principles of any motherboard review start with the performance aspects and the X470 Gaming Plus is a smart wizard in this case for the price it currently has. Performance is also competitive with an AM4 socket housing second-generation Ryzen CPUs for the motherboard.
- The MSI Performance Gaming AMD X470 Ryzen 2 motherboard provides a solid foundation for its new power. This motherboard is based on the Intel Z370 chipset and is designed for the 8th generation Intel Core processor that has almost 8 cores.
- It can be easily moved and the audio also sounds good. You would have no trouble using it as the quality is good, also the motherboard and BIOS can be used easily.
- The audio performance is also decent as it is equipped with a Realtek ALC892 HD audio codec. The overclocking experience with the mother is painless since you can easily control your Ryzen 7 2700x to reach its maximum speed of 4.0 GHz and that too quite simply.
ASUS has unveiled the new ROG Crosshair VII Hero (Wi-Fi) that incorporates the new chipset and we will discuss how the motherboard faces its competitors.
- It comes with a redesigned 10 + 2-part power section to strike a balance between optimal cooling and the performance ratio that utilizes 8-core Ryzen CPUs to their full potential.
- The motherboard has 5-way optimization like you just have to click to optimize your entire system.
- The ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero (Wi-Fi) AMD Ryzen 2 motherboard is specifically designed for eighth and ninth-generation Intel Core, Pentiums and Celerons processors to maximize speed and connectivity with dual M.2 Wi-Fi, 802.11 ac, Compatibility with Gigabit LAN, USB 3.1 and Intel optane memory too.
- ASUS 5 Way overclocks optimization based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry, while FanXpert4 provides dynamic cooling to the system. Aura Sync with addressable headers features full RGB customization.
- This motherboard was made keeping in mind those serious overclocking enthusiasts who can reach below-ambient cooling temperatures to overclock Ryzen CPUs at their maximum possible clock speeds.
The following things should be considered before purchasing a motherboard:
Look at the Form Factor:
The first thing to consider before buying a motherboard is to select a form factor. The most common motherboards are ATX, which are smaller in size and decrease the number of expansion slots.
Check the Processor Socket:
BGA plugs are not as common as PGAs because they cannot be upgraded since they are permanently connected to the motherboard. It also depends on the socket you have on your motherboard and for this purpose, you will first consider which PC you need and then search for the motherboard.
I suggest you buy a motherboard that accommodates at least 16GB of memory.
Also, buy a motherboard that has at least 4 or more memory slots. This means that you will be able to install 2 RAM modules to get started and you will have free space for memory upgrades in the future.
Check the PCI Slots:
If you play, you will need to have at least one full-speed PCI Express X16 slot. If you are a player and want to join several cards, you will want a multiple of them.
If you’re going to buy a motherboard and can’t decide which motherboard to buy, I suggest looking for a motherboard that has a built-in Wi-Fi feature available.
If the motherboard also contains the Bluetooth function, consider buying that motherboard and it will decrease the need for an expansion card as well.
The built-in audio and this is only worthy for the mid-range speakers.
Therefore, you must look at the number of SATA ports you will need for all of your drives before purchasing a God motherboard.
Be aware of this factor that you need to make sure that your motherboard provides the 6 gigabyte SATA standard which can also be called SATA 3.0. Also, before buying a motherboard, you should consider peripheral connections, for example, a USB 3.0.
So, after confirming these features, you’ll capable of making a good decision.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
What is the best motherboard for the i7 processor?
ASUS ROG Crosshair VII will give you what you want in terms of performance. If you are looking for the right i7 motherboard for your system it will be an excellent choice.
Is i7 9700k compatible with z370? How much RAM does an i7 9700k need?
Yes, it will work…..
BUT, it wouldn’t because it’s a low-end Z370 MB and VRMs may not be able to handle it for long. It is very possible that you could burn the MB due to weak VRM.
The 9900K and 9700K get much more power than the 8700K.
I am running a 9900K on my AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 motherboard and it works fine but that is not a low-end MB and it has great power delivery and VRM.
What chipset is i7 9700k?
300 Series …
Core i7-9700K is a 64-bit octa-core high-performance x86 desktop microprocessor introduced by Intel in late 2018.
What is the best motherboard for i7 9700k? Does the i7 9700k need liquid cooling?
The Intel Core i7-9700K is one of the best gaming CPUs.
You can go with a Z370 board as we recommend. First of all, just update your BIOS in case this happens and enjoy the games.
Is i7 9700k future proof? Which is better i7 8700k or i7 9700k? How long will the i7 9700k last?
If you’re also multitasking while playing, that could be more “future proof”.
Intel Core i7-9700K should be better at keeping the chip cool, allowing better overclocks than i7 8700k.
This i7 9700k processor will last you years, powerful enough to handle your tasks even for years.
Thank you for reading!
- Best Motherboard For Ryzen 7 3700x
- Best White Motherboard
- Best Motherboard For Ryzen 5 2600
- Best Motherboard For Ryzen 7 2700x
- Best Motherboard For i7 9700K
- Best Motherboard For i7 8700K
- Best Motherboard For Ryzen 9 3900x
- Best Motherboard For i9 9900K
- Best Motherboard For Ryzen 5 3600
- Best 200mm case fan
- 1 Best Motherboard for Ryzen 7 2700x
- 1.1 1.) ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme AMD Ryzen AM4 X370 Motherboard
- 1.2 2.) ASRock AB350M PRO4 MicroATX Motherboard
- 1.3 3.) GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO WIFI (AMD Ryzen AM4/ATX/M.2
- 1.4 4.) ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard
- 1.5 5.) ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming HDMI M.2 ATX Motherboard
- 1.6 6.) MSI Performance Gaming AMD X470 Ryzen Graphics ATX Motherboard
- 1.7 7.) ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero (Wi-Fi) X470 Motherboard
- 1.8 Buying Guide:
- 1.9 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- 1.9.1 What is the best motherboard for the i7 processor?
- 1.9.2 Is i7 9700k compatible with z370? How much RAM does an i7 9700k need?
- 1.9.3 What chipset is i7 9700k?
- 1.9.4 What is the best motherboard for i7 9700k? Does the i7 9700k need liquid cooling?
- 1.9.5 Is i7 9700k future proof? Which is better i7 8700k or i7 9700k? How long will the i7 9700k last?
- 1.9.6 Conclusion: