The ultimate guide for getting the best gaming monitor under $300 and $200.
This list of best gaming monitors under 300 is crafted after doing research on many gaming forums and communities to see that which is the best 144hz monitor under 300 to buy. We have seen that people who are searching for a gaming monitor under 300 sometimes they are looking for the best 1440p monitor under 300 and sometimes 144hz monitor. So this list contains both and also the best IPS monitor under 300.
- 1 Best Gaming Monitor Under 300
- 2 Best Gaming Monitors Under $300
- 3 1) Acer G257HU –
- 4 2) HP Pavilion 27xw
- 5 3) BenQ RL2755HM
- 6 4) Samsung S27E390H
- 7 5) Viewsonic VX2770SMH-LED
- 8 6) ASUS MX279H – Best ips monitor under 300
- 9 7) AOC G2460PQU – Best 144hz monitor under 300(24 inch)
- 10 8) Acer GN276HL
- 11 9) BenQ BL24020PT – Best 1440p monitor under 300
- 12 10) ASUS VG278HV – Best 27 inch monitor under 300
- 13 11) Acer H257HU
- 14 Best Gaming Monitor Under 300
Best Gaming Monitor Under 300
When you are done buying other gaming parts, the last one that comes on the list of the desktop unit is a gaming monitor. It’s a logical choice as before working on the body make sure the engine works perfectly. Don’t underestimate it as the monitor is the most important aspect of a rig. Having great specs for others but the limited monitor can devalue your entire experience. It’s not about getting the best small or large monitor it’s about getting the best budget gaming monitor that is worthwhile according to specs and price(bucks). This list of top gaming monitors under $300 is crafted to help you pick the great monitor under 300 dollars.
We have arranged this list of top ten monitors in a way that you can find the best display monitors, best energy monitors, all under 300 either a gaming monitor or a monitor for your home or office. So without further ado let’s get pick your budget gaming monitor. You can also see the best gaming monitors under 200 USD.
Best Gaming Monitors Under $300
1) Acer G257HU –
If there is the best monitor in terms of energy usage and eco-friendly consumption then it’s Acer G257HU. It’s convenient to place on any table or desk due to its super slim design. It supports VDI and HDMI input, which makes it a versatile monitor for any viewing option. It has the smallest screen of many monitors on this list. It might create some brightness issues over time, but that can be adjusted to fit your preference. Its high refresh rate, high response time, and high-quality IPS panel make it a top-rated gaming monitor for under 300 dollars. To use it for multimedia viewing and HD-compatible content it’s a perfect choice.
- 27” Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS monitor with a wide 178° viewing angle featuring dual HDMI and VGA
- Stereo 3W speakers co-developed by Asus SonicMaster technology provide rich, spacious sound while...
- Award-winning frameless design and sundial-inspired base with a metallic, icicle gold finish
- Asus Eye Care technology with TUV Rhineland-certified flicker-free backlighting and blue light...
HP Pavilion 27xw is the popular monitor under three hundred dollars. It comes with an IPS and diagonal screen which provides amazing picture quality from all angles, and you can tilt the monitor to varying degrees for maximum viewing optimizations, from a minimum of 2 degrees to plus 25 degrees.HP pavilion also features an ultra-slim design which gives convenience and efficiency. It supports both VGA and HDMI ports which is for apple users and MAC compatible also. This budget-friendly monitor offers user-friendly easy buttons on the base which allows changing the monitor settings. Items menu is surprisingly easy to use compared with other monitors.
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz - Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design; Ultra-thin; 4ms response time; IPS panel
What makes BenQ RL2755HM the best gaming monitor except for high resolution and image display is customized LCD panels which allow high-graphics games. This monitor features dual inputs for console games and desktop games. Which is appreciated by all kinds of gamers. Its ultra fast response time helps to reduce the lag time(most users hate this) for advanced graphic games. It offers a high refresh rate and high-quality display which eliminates the ghosting effect which occurs in lesser quality monitors for high memory and high graphics games. Its high frame rate and high resolution also optimizes the graphics of gaming and optimizes the gaming experience.
- Lightning-fast 144 Hz refresh rate performance for a smooth PC gaming experience over DisplayPort or...
- ATTENTION: HDMI only outputs 60Hz max; NOT COMPATIBLE with PS5 / XBox Series X/5 @ 120Hz; Please...
- 1ms Response Time (GTG) to eliminate ghosting and lag, providing the optimal gaming experience....
- Exclusive Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance visual clarity and customized...
This durable monitor is the most popular choice for desktop users. Its quality and durability in this price tag is excellent. It offers patented PLS panel technology and a blue TOC which helps with eye fatigue during long hours of multimedia binge watching or gaming playing. Samsung S27E390H is capable to bear intensive game resolutions. With its wide viewing angles display screen, it’s good for hosting marathon night where lot of people come. This Samsung monitor also has HDMI and VGA connection but doesn’t have USB port, which does exist in most monitors of today. There’s a minor issue of yellowish tint on white colors on the screen defaults, but with hue and specific color settings can be adjusted.
- UNMATCHED IMMERSION: Get your head in the game with Odyssey’s 1000R panel, which matches the...
- STUNNING WQHD: Your gaming world, now astoundingly lifelike. Packing in 1.7 times the pixel density...
- EXPRESS 144Hz REFRESH RATE: More than double your potential frame production, with the Odyssey G5....
- LIGHTNING FAST 1ms RESPONSE TIMES: A fraction of a second can be the difference between your...
The Viewsonic VX2770SMH-LED is yet another popular and favorite monitor of gamers.It’s quite affordable, slim and frameless for maximum visibility. It offers a power-saving mode for those who are looking for more energy efficient monitors. It contains ports for HDMI, DVI, and analog VGA and a VGA cable, HDMI cable, power cord, adapter, and audio cable. It also features LED backlight and IPS technology, which is great for desktop and console gaming. It’s the perfect choice if you want the most bang for your buck. With these awesome features onboard it’s still the most affordable monitor in the market. Overall this 27″ HD capable monitor is worth the money and recommended.
Doesn’t matter you are a beginner or need an entry-level monitor in a low price. You can start with any perfect gaming monitor in this price range.
- GREAT FOR HOME AND OFFICE: An ideal all-around display for desktop, or laptop
- SEE THE DIFFERENCE: Razor-sharp clarity and detail with Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution
- AMAZING AT ANY ANGLE: A thin bezel IPS panel ensures stunning views no matter your vantage point
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VA2759-SMH supports laptops, PCs, Macs, and POS systems with HDMI, and...
6) ASUS MX279H – Best ips monitor under 300
The ASUS MX279H is amazing gaming monitor under 300 dollars.It’s features and additional specs maximize the quality and performance.This nice gaming monitor has good size and display quality and grat viewing flexibility of Full HD and 178-degree wide angle view.It features latest IPS technology compatible with both MAC and PC.If has two HDMI ports,a D-sub connector(VGA), DVI-D ports and an port for audio.At it’s bottom it has two Band and Olufsen speakers that produces very remarkable audio.It’s sleek design,efficiency,durability,reliability,frameless display screen design all resulted getting this monitor an award of best gaming monitor.
- 25" Full HD (1920 x 1080) AH-IPS LED display with 178° wide-view angle in frameless design for...
- ASUS Eye Care technology with TUV Rheinland-certified flicker-free backlighting and blue light...
- 3W x 2 stereo, RMS, with 5Wx2 Amplifier, SonicMaster sound optimization technology was co-developed...
- Good Design Award Winner for its ultra-slim, ergonomic design with sturdy sundial-inspired stand
7) AOC G2460PQU – Best 144hz monitor under 300(24 inch)
AOC G2460PQU is the cheapest 144Hz monitor with rapid refresh rate of 1ms. It compelling speed and low price makes it great 24″ smaller screen monitor.It lacks larger screen and IPS support.It supports resolution of 1080p and gives entry-level 144hz performance.Getting this wouldn’t be a wrong decision also.If you can afford more than 300 bucks then must get a higher or faster one.
- 24 inches Class Monitor (24 inches Viewable) Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio w/ color support of 16.7 Million Colors
- 144hz Refresh Rate
- Brightness- 350 cd/m2, Dynamic Contrast Ratio- 80,000,000:1, Response Time- 1ms
8) Acer GN276HL
Acer GN276HL is the cheap and popular 144hz monitor.It features a great refresh rate and packs a huge 27-inch display and plenty of angle adjustments.Well, it do not have adjustable height but it can do everything.Being one in price range of under 300 it also lacks IPS and restricted to 1080p. But if you are looking for a fairly-priced speedster of a gaming monitor, give it a try it’s worth the amount spent.
- 23.8" Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60 hertz, pixel pitch: 0.2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing...
- The zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this...
9) BenQ BL24020PT – Best 1440p monitor under 300
The BenQ BL24020PT comes with a Beautiful IPS Panel For Great Color Reproduction And Viewing Angles offering great pixel quality .It lacks in size and response time.It has a refresh rate of 60hz and response time of 5ms which can cause lag.But id does have superior 1440p resolution and IPS panel.Overall this smallest gaming monitor is good for beginners.
- 23.8 inch, 2560x1440 2K/QHD resolution, IPS technology
- 100% RGB and Rec. 709 color space enable precise photo-editing, retouching or video-editing work
- Tailor-made CAD/CAM and Animation Mode: great for 3D drawing, animation works, and industrial design...
- Height Adjustable Ergonomic Stand.Dimensions (HxWxD ) (w/o Base): 13.33 x 22.17 x 2.81 Inches
10) ASUS VG278HV – Best 27 inch monitor under 300
The ASUS VG278HV is a best 144hz monitor under $300.27-inch screen offering full height, swivel, and tilt adjustments make it more flexible. It features a 144HZ rapid refresh rate and great 1ms response time but does lack IPS and is limited to only 1080p. Overall it’s worth getting the best budget monitor in this price for gaming.
- 27” Full HD (1920x1080) Panel 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms (GTG) response time gaming monitor and...
- Nvidia G-SYNC technology ensures smooth gameplay by eliminating screen tearing and stuttering ASUS...
- Stereo 2W speakers provide for a full sound while eliminating the need for external speakers
- Marathon ready with Asus Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with...
The Acer H257HU is the top best IPS monitor under 300, featuring 25-inch IPS display at 1440p in this limited price.It has a high response time which is always expected by IPS monitors. It’s not that perfect for competitive gaming but it’s still responsive for a typical IPS display. Overall it offers decent response time and good screen size with a resolution of 1440p makes it worth giving a try and our Editor’s choice too.
- 27 inch WQHD (2560x1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate...
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together...
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with...
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that...
The best gaming monitor 2018: the 10 best gaming screens of the year.
- BenQ EX3501R. HDR and Ultra-Wide together at last.
- Alienware AW3418DW. The fastest ultrawide yet.
- AOC Agon AG352UCG. A curvy ultrawide that even has G-Sync.
- Asus ROG Swift PG27UQ. The Rolls Royce of gaming monitors.
- BenQ PD3200U. A large 4K screen for your desk.
- Asus MG248Q.
- BenQ Zowie XL2540.
- Samsung CHG90 QLED.
Best Gaming Monitor Under 300
While buying the monitor keep in mind the level of details you enjoy. For most people, 1080p is just fine but some want a more detailed look in the virtual worlds behind the monitor, and they need 1440p for their desk setup. It offers a higher number of pixels than 1080p and increased detail in image quality.
For some people 1080p on a 24-inch display looks pretty sharp, but on a 27-inch display pixel density is a bit lower and the difference can be noticed by a trained eye if you sit closer or play the game with high precision. As we have included 1440p monitors with the 24-inch range due to price range, so you won’t see a huge sharpness benefit. You might find a 1080p counterpart when IPS comes into play.
While getting a 1440p monitor don’t ignore the performance also. Your GPU might be good at 1080p High settings, but could it chug out stable performance over a 78% resolution increase.
Response time explains pixel response time,and explains how quickly the monitor will respond to the inputs.The lower it is the better monitor is.Most of the time 5 ms is considered good for larger display.But for serious games it can be noticeable delay.So for competitive games 1ms is preferred.
Refresh Rate explains the amount of information the monitor is capable to show or how quickly it can do so being accurate. The in-game reaction time will be better as higher the refresh rate is. That’s why 144hz gives real-life results as compared with 60hz, allowing you a great advantage over opponents in time to react. It might work in supported games as GPU and CPU will be consumed more while playing at 1080p60.
IPS or In-plane switching gives greater color reproduction and viewing angles as compared with TN(twisted nematic).IPS panels are favorite for single-player gamers, movie watchers and video editors who want the best colors their graphics card do offers.IPS may cause a lower refresh rate and response time. For specific purposes like serious gaming, IPS displays cost much much more.
So IPS offers a better viewing experience at the great expense of a competitive edge in gaming, but if you are not a competitive game then it’s not a big deal for you. Get the one and enjoy.
If you are serious about games but short on budget then stick with TN display they also work great.
In the above list, there are some monitors that are mentioned as Editors Choice which means that they are perfect and ready to buy. Our research saves your time. But still, if you are confused about selecting best gaming monitor under 300 then this small buying guide will remove your confusion.
Some people want the best 27-inch gaming monitor under 300 or some want 24 inches.
inch pc good 2013 27 2012 2015 2014 ips 24 under led xbox computer size 3d benq 360 4k cheap 23 console 120hz uk 300 gamer tv 1080p 200 2560×1440 ps4 144hz fps better lag zoll 30 lcd 150 low reddit input three ps3 27in movies brands 1ms 2011 price.
Always buy a monitor with brand tang either it’s cheap or expensive. If you love gaming then don’t worry about budget, money, etc. Find the good, best and expensive gaming monitor for yourself.
Things that need to be considered while buying a gaming monitor are display, resolution, refresh rate, color quality, viewing angles, and also seeing the graphics card or GPU of the monitor.
While purchasing your best gaming monitor you need to keep in mind that each monitor is separate for each individual, some want it for heavy gaming, some for long-term multi-media playing, and similarly other important factors. Then check for its lighting, endurance, display quality, voice quality, and price. So the list of monitors is in front of you read the advantages and disadvantages and get started with classic gaming.
Last update on 2022-03-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API