Yes! Security-minded Chromebooks are really in a great favor for several sorts of business and business users-, particularly for freelancers.
Here we’ve some top-ranked Chromebooks after doing research & present here for the sake of convenience:
- ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 2-In-1 Laptop– best 2 in 1
- Samsung Chromebook Plus Convertible Touch Laptop – ultra-lightweight
- ASUS Chromebook Flip C213SA-YS02
- Google Pixelbook Go i5 Chromebook
Our top-pick is also here for your help- Samsung Chromebook because it appears with the best features as it is ultra-lightweight & strike between the performance & price.
Well, choose according to your needs.
Keep reading for further discussion.
- 1 Best Chromebook for business
- 2 Buying Guide
- 2.1 CPU
- 2.2 Storage
- 2.3 RAM
- 2.4 Display
- 2.5 Connectivity
- 2.6 Battery
- 2.7 2-in-1 Compatibility
- 2.8 Budget
- 2.9 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Conclusion
Best Chromebook for business
Best 2 in 1
This C434 instantly starts up and lasts all day, due to extended battery life is rated up to first class.
It’s very light-weight- 2.65 pounds with the protection of a sleek metal body.
This Chromebook carries 4 GB RAM and 64 gigs of onerous storage that is far as compared to different Chromebooks.
But it has the most important drawback- price, it’s a bit expensive rather other ones.
But still, several different laptops with these high-end qualities would price 2 or thrice the maximum amount. So, according to this strategy, anyone who may be on a budget, ASUS 2-in-1 is an excellent choice to make.
It’s a corning ponged glass touchscreen that makes it one best Chromebooks for business.
Then, with another pleasant extra feature, it comes with a backlit keyboard.
A full HD show and full Intel processor helps to form Chromebooks a legitimate alternative in the marketplace than others.
It activates in no time and continues throughout the day, thanks to a lasting battery for being cooperative during work.
- Plus Chromebooks offer fast performance, smooth video calls and ample storage.
- The 14 inch Full HD Touchscreen NanoEdge display has a durable 360 degree hinge that can be used to...
- Powered by the Intel Core m3-8100Y Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz) for super-fast and snappy...
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM; 64GB eMM4GB LPDDR3 RAM; 64GB eMMC storage and 2x USB Type-C (Gen 1) and 1x USB...
Samsung Chromebook Plus Convertible Touch Laptop – ultra-lightweight
Whether you’re doodling, sketching, or personalizing a photograph – the inbuilt pen can assist you to get each detail in a good way. You’ll even use the pen to require a screenshot, amplify or unlock the screen.
Samsung Chromebook will rotate at 360-degrees, creating it convertible Chromebook which can facilitate both laptops & a tablet according to need.
Like most different convertible laptops, the keyboard and touchpad deactivate once you rotate the screen past 180 degrees.
You’ll use this Samsung Chromebook as a sort of an ancient laptop in Notebook mode, or flip the screen all the approach around to use it in tablet mode.
You’ll need adapters for older USB 3.0 storage devices, HDMI displays, wired local area network, and USB printers. Wireless property includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Speed (GHz):2Ghz.
- Flexible 360° profile. Enables you to use upright as a computer to reply to emails or finish a...
- This Device comes with the pen out of the box. Power to personalize your communications by writing...
- All the apps you love on your phone are now available on your computer. Over a million apps are...
Its connectivity is excellent, including two USB-C ports, one on each side of the laptop.
And also having two ports available is a nice touch to go further.
The touchscreen is 11.6 inches HD + and you can use the Chromebook as a tablet or in a convertible laptop in mode.
The Flip C213SA also comes with 100GB of Google Drive storage for two years, as is standard with Chromebooks.
Two 360-degree zinc alloy hinges allow you to rotate the laptop to Stand, Store, or Tablet modes as needed, and access to the Google Play store means you can also download Android apps.
The system is powered by a 1.1GHz dual-core Intel Celeron N3350 processor.
It also has 4GB of onboard LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB of eMMC flash storage, a microSDXC card slot, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 3.1 Type-C, USB 3.0 Type-A, HDMI, stereo speakers, a microphone integrated, and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Chrome OS is the installed operating system.
- The rugged and flexible 360 degree high strength zinc alloy hinge and 11.6" HD+ touchscreen lets you...
- Rugged and lightweight Mil-STD-810G construction protects the C213 from drops and accidents as well...
- Starts up in seconds and lasts all day, thanks to a long battery life rated up to 12 hours
- Intel Dual-Core Apollo Lake N3350 processor, with 32GB storage and 4GB DDR4 RAM for fast and...
The keys have sensible travel and an honest quantity of lively resistance.
It’s large thus it feels natural to use. Speed and latent periods are often set high, and you have got the choice to pick a delicate faucet or a full click to act with things on the screen.
The faucet possibility could be a very little- too sensitive, however, it’s higher than the extreme clacking created once you press the trackpad down.
Battery life is additionally wonderful feature.
The Go has simply 2 USB-C ports, one on all sides. As a result of the Chromebook charges via USB, you’ll have to be compelled to reserve one in all those ports for the power cable at times. There’s additionally a twin 3.5mm phone jack. There aren’t any USB-A ports, neither is there a memory card slot/reader.
Its 4-in-1 frame fits no matter what you’re doing with the computer, tablet, tent, and fun modes.
You can edit photos in Snap seed or Lightroom, or edit Microsoft Word and surpass documents within the browser.
No botheration is using the Go i5 in my sunny workplace or a dimly lit Starbucks.
- Pixelbook Go lets you stay unplugged for up to 12 hours,  so you don’t need to carry a charger;...
- Lightweight Chromebook laptop that’s barely 2 pounds and 13 millimeter thin with a grippable...
- Protects your data, passwords, and information with the Titan C security chip and built-in antivirus...
- Starts up in seconds so it’s always ready when you are; the 8th Gen Intel Core Processor is quick...
Chromebooks are web-optimized and inexpensive alternatives to Laptops and MacBooks. If you spend most of your time on the web while using a laptop, as business people do, then this Chromebook is for you.
As Chromebook works on Chrome OS, that means you can use Google’s all online utilities like Word, Sheets, Calendar, and much more with large Cloud Storage to support your Corporate work. Let’s dive into detail features the best Chromebook for Business must have:
The processing unit of Chromebook is not very high because most of the work is Online and Cloud base. If you are getting some Pentium or Intel Celeron model, it works pretty well to work without any lag. But if you want to have intel core i3or i5, then this would be great for multifunctionality.
Chromebooks offer large Cloud storage; that’s why they generally come with 32GB or 64 GB eMMC or SSD storage. We suggest you go for SSD Storage with at least 64 GB of storage, but if you get 128GB, that would be great. But try to make sure SSD Storage for optimized performance as it is quite fast than Hard drives.
Chromebooks come with mostly 4 GB of RAM, which is pretty cool. Random Access Memory is responsible for the number of applications a computer runs simultaneously; as with Chromebooks, we use Google play Store applications, so 4 GB of RAM is good enough. But if you get 8 GB of RAM, then it would be great.
Chromebooks are inexpensive devices that do not contain high-end hardware, but the display should not be compromised. Most Chromebooks come with 1920×1080 pixels of resolution screen, which is good for a midsized 13-to-15-inch laptop. But if you are going for some Cheap Chromebook, 1,366×768 pixels of resolution is for 12 inches or smaller Chromebooks. If you get 1,366 by 768 pixels in a 15-inch laptop, then you won’t enjoy the working experience on Chromebooks.
Chromebooks usually don’t have many ports; they mostly have one or two USB ports, a charging port, and a headphones port. But they have strong Wi-fi and Bluetooth support to ensure good wireless connectivity with other peripheral devices. So always check for the device’s latest Wi-fi card and Bluetooth support.
Most Chromebooks offer good battery life, as they don’t have high-end hardware to consume battery. So, don’t worry about you’ll be getting at least 6-8 hours after a single charge.
I suggest going for Chromebooks that possess both touch and type features; this helps a lot while making presentations, reading business reports, watch movies, and doing virtual meetings on Zoom.
Moreover, if you are a book lover and enjoy soft books, this device is best for you. It saves your money on tablets. Just flip the Chromebook to the tablet and needed and enjoy it.
Budget is the most important thing before buying any device. Usually, Chromebooks are not expensive, and you can get a good device for under the $500 range. But you have a high budget; then you can get a large and sharp 4K display, stylus compatibility, high-end processor, backlit keyboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best Chromebook for Business?
The Best Chromebook for Business is ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 2-In-1 Laptop, with its 1080p resolution screen and 2-in-1 compatibility, fast processor and 64 GB of internal storage, and long battery life gives you the freedom to do any business task from anywhere.
Are Chromebooks good for business?
Yes, Chromebooks are best for business, as most of the corporate work requires intensive use of Microsoft Office Apps and web browsing, and these factors are the core of Chromebooks
What is a business Chromebook?
A business Chromebook is something light in weight, have long battery life, good wireless connectivity options, and we optimized and following four Chromebooks have all these features:
- ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 2-In-1 Laptop
- Samsung Chromebook Plus Convertible Touch Laptop
- ASUS Chromebook Flip C213SA-YS02
- Google Pixel book Go i5 Chromebook
What are the disadvantages of a Chromebook?
The main disadvantage of Chromebook is that it does not allow windows applications like Photoshop to run but provides it alternatively. Moreover, you cannot do gaming because of the low-end processor, and sometimes it gets slow.
Should I buy a Chromebook or laptop?
It depends on your need and uses; if you are looking for inexpensive business laptops or study purposes, go for Chromebook. If you want to do gaming, heavy video editing, then I’ll suggest Chromebook.
Can a Chromebook replace a laptop?
Yes, a Chromebook can replace Windows laptops, especially its upcoming new models, which also have high-end processors and 4K resolution displays with amazing play store apps support. Many people have given reviews that they didn’t need to go on a laptop while using Chromebook.
Chromebooks are a great inexpensive option for business use, with its Cloud and Google utility support. You would not find anything missing while using it for corporate work or study purposes. Mentioned all products are quite impressive. However, ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 2-In-1 Laptop is our selection with 2-in-1 compatibility and many other great features. Still, if you want a device with high processing power, I’ll suggest you go for Google Pixelbook Go i5 Chromebook.
This article surely helped you out to choose the right one as your business required.
But to be honest, any of the Chromebooks mentioned here would be a great addition to your workflow.
- Best i7 Laptop Under 1000
- Best Chromebook Under $300
- Best Chromebook for Artist
- Best Business Laptop Under 1000
- Best School Laptop Under $500
- Best SSD Laptop Under $1000
- Best Student Laptop Under 500
- Best Student Laptop Under $1000
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 1000
- Best Chromebook For Business
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 1200
- Best Touch Screen Laptop Under 1000
- Best Chromebook For Drawing
- Best Chromebook For High School
- Best Chromebook For Elementary Students
- Best Chromebook For Photo Editing
- Best Chromebook For Linux
- Best Chromebook For Seniors
- Best Chromebook For Teenager
- Cheapest Touchscreen Chromebook
Last update on 2021-04-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API