Being an artist there must be an artistically made Chromebook is your requirement- a unique one. Keeping in mind that, we have come up with the best Chromebook for artist.
Chromebooks are best for artists. It has all-in-one functionality from touchscreen to the responsive stylus and large keyboard to support every Artist’s work from drawing, sketching, and editing with their fast processor and RAM for multitasking. Moreover, Chromebooks are getting better and cheaper in the last couple of years.
There are many features that you should consider while buying the best Chromebook for Artists. The most important is Brightness, RAM, and storage. Try to get Chromebooks with 4K resolution to have a premium photo editing experience along with large RAM that makes it easy to use heavy and multiple apps at once.
After research we’ve found the top-rated Chromebooks for an artist, which are listed below:
- Google Pixelbook Go i5 Chromebookbest overall-
- ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 2-In-1 Laptop– best 2 in 1
- Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop– runner-up
- Samsung Chromebook Plus Convertible Touch Laptop– great features
- 1 Best Chromebook for Artist
- 2 What is the best Chromebook to buy in 2021?
- 3 Best Chromebook for Artist buyer’s guide 2021
- 4 How to choose the best Chromebook for Artist?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ’s
Best Chromebook for Artist
The keys have sensible travel and an honest quantity of lively resistance.
It’s large thus it feels natural to use. Speed and latent periods are often set high, and you have got the choice to pick a delicate faucet or a full click to act with things on the screen.
The faucet possibility could be very little- too sensitive, however, it’s higher than the extreme clacking created once you press the trackpad down.
Battery life is an additional wonderful feature.
The Go has simply 2 USB-C ports, one on all sides. As a result of the Chromebook charges via USB, you’ll have to be compelled to reserve one in all those ports for the power cable at times. There’s additionally a twin 3.5mm phone jack. There aren’t any USB-A ports, neither is there a memory card slot/reader.
Its 4-in-1 frame fits no matter what you’re doing with the computer, tablet, tent, and fun modes.
You can edit photos in Snap seed or Lightroom, or edit Microsoft Word and surpass documents within the browser.
No botheration is using the Go i5 in my sunny workplace or a dimly lit Starbucks.
- Pixelbook Go lets you stay unplugged for up to 12 hours  so you don't need to carry a charger;...
- Lightweight Chromebook laptop that's barely 2 pounds and 13 millimeter thin with a grippable design...
- Protects your data passwords, and information with the Titan C security chip and built-in antivirus...
- Starts up in seconds so it's always ready when you are; the 8th Gen Intel Core Processor is quick...
It’s very light-weight at 2.65 pounds with the protection of a sleek metal body.
This carries 4 GB RAM and 64 gigs of onerous storage that is far as compared to different Chromebooks.
It’s a corning-ponged glass touchscreen that makes it one best Chromebooks for artists and designers.
Then, as a pleasant extra feature, it comes with a backlit keyboard.
A full HD show and full Intel processor helps to form Chromebooks a legitimate alternative in the marketplace than others.
The most important draw, aside from the howling pill mode, is that the value.
Several different laptops with these high-end qualities would price 2 or thrice the maximum amount. For anyone who may be on a budget, ASUS2-in-1 should be a good choice to make.
This C434 starts up in seconds and lasts all day, due to an extended battery life rated up to first class.
It activates in no time and continues throughout the day, thanks to a lasting battery for being cooperative during work.
- 14 inch Touchscreen FHD 1920x1080 4-way NanoEdge display featuring ultra-narrow bezels (5mm thin)...
- The FHD display has a durable 360 degree hinge that can be used to flip the touchscreen display to...
- Powered by the Intel Core m3-8100Y Processor (up to 3.4 GHz) for super-fast and snappy performance....
- 4GB DDR3 RAM; 64GB eMMC storage and 2x USB Type-C (Gen 1) and 1s Type-A (Gen 1) ports plus a super...
Lenovo S330 is a sleek and classy Chromebook. It weighs 3.3 pounds that make it lightweight and simple to hold around.
This Lenovo Chromebook, however, offers a singular level of practicality and affordability that creates it ideal for traveling, creatives who have to be compelled to write their best concepts at a moment’s notice.
The Chromebook S330 has enough grunts to address all of your basic computing tasks – and edges from some amazingly neat touches considering however under the budget of everyone.
It offers inbuilt virus protection and keeps going with long battery life.
No setup required – simply log in with a Google account thus emails, maps, documents, and photos stick with you via cloud storage.
The hinges open up to a hundred and eighty degrees, which means you’ll lay the laptop flat on a table, though it lacks rubberized edges to stay it from skidding once operate in the flat orientation.
This is an outstanding possibility for a budget laptop computer, and people trying to find an extremely cheap Chromebook which it won’t do far better than this.
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- High performance laptop: The Chromebook S330 is equipped with a MediaTek MTK8173C Processor, Chrome...
- Sleek and stylish design: Sleek, stylish and secure, the Lenovo Chromebook S330 is less than one...
- Powerful processing: Perfect for all your daily computing needs, The Lenovo Chromebook S330 delivers...
Whether you’re doodling, sketching, or personalizing a photograph – the inbuilt pen can assist you to get each detail in a good way. You’ll even use the pen to require a screenshot, amplify or unlock the screen.
This Chromebook takes convergence to a different level, with a 2-in-1 type issue and therefore the ability to run each robot apps and ChromeOS.
Samsung Chromebook will rotate at 360-degrees, creating it convertible Chromebook which can facilitate both laptops & a tablet according to need.
The processor permits you to run 3D games and different advanced software.
Like most different convertible laptops, the keyboard and touchpad deactivate once you rotate the screen past 180 degrees.
Due to its convertible style, you’ll use this Samsung Chromebook as a sort of an ancient laptop in Notebook mode, or flip the screen all the approach around to use it in tablet mode.
You’ll need adapters for older USB 3.0 storage devices, HDMI displays, wired local area networks, and USB printers. The wireless property includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0.
It comes with four GB RAM and incorporates a battery lifetime of up to 9-hours.
- Speed (GHz):2Ghz.
- Flexible 360° profile. Enables you to use upright as a computer to reply to emails or finish a...
- This Device comes with the pen out of the box. Power to personalize your communications by writing...
- All the apps you love on your phone are now available on your computer. Over a million apps are...
Next in line, we have Convertible Acer Chromebook R 13. This aluminum body best for artist Chromebook will give you a stylish look similar to Macbook Pro. The smart laptop machine features 13. inch 1080p display on the full HD touch screen. The reason for being the best Chromebook for artists is its easy conversion to PC, Tent, Show, and tablet positions. Of course, it’s an affordable price too.
Some key features that make Acer Chromebook R13 great are listed as follows:
- Quad-Core heterogeneous multi-processor (Media Tek MT 8173C) for excellent performance
- 360o Rotational flexibility with four predefined display positions including Notebook, Display, Tablet, and tent.
- Acer R13 has an edge of having IPS full HD display and integrated touch
- 4 GB high-speed LPDDR3 (RAM)
- 32 GB ROM for personal data storage
- Approximately 12 hours battery backup
- 1920 x 1080 wide HD display
How good is in performance?
The Acer R13 Chromebook specifically made for artists has a very impressive performance. It is equipped with the advanced technology Media Tek ARM Cortex A72 – A53 Quad-Core Processor that is good in multi-processing. The touch Screen penal ad 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution to display vibrated colors makes it ideal for artists.
In terms of price, the Acer R13 is considered as best Chromebook for artists under 500. Its affordable price will allow you to have a masterpiece technology gadget in a budget-friendly range. All designing and development applications line illustrators, java Development suites, etc. are fully compatible with R13 Chromebook by Acer.
What do we like the most?
Acer Chromebook R13 has some of the most wanted features needed by the artists like, it can run all android applications without any third party android emulator. It has a convertible pivot and incredibly good battery life. Additionally, the Google operating system and Premium look.
It’s only a c-type USB and non-illuminated consoles are negligible drawbacks.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live...
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit,...
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books,...
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an...
Last but not least we have Dell 3189 Chromebook known for its worth buying profile and customers trust. Dell is a popular brand for its high-performing devices and reliable support. Dell Chromebook is an ideal choice for all designers and artists because of its highly sensitive touch screen. Sometimes, it is also called a tablet as it has 360o rotation hinges making it easy to be converted into the tablet.
This 2 in 1 laptop and tablet Chromebook has excellent quality stereo-type speakers with better sound quality. Besides being the top-rated Chromebook for artists, the Dell 3189 is widely being used in offices for business presentations and project displays.
Following are some of the key feature that makes Dell 3189 Chromebook best for Artists. Must go through them.
- High definition multi-touch display screen covered with corning gorilla glass
- Vibrant bright display and HD graphics in 11.6-inch display of 1366 x 768 resolution
- Intel Celeron N3060 Dual center processor having 2.48 Hz processing speed
- Super performance with advanced technology motherboard
- 100 GB additional Google Drive storage free with its 32 GB offline on-device storage
- 4 GB RAM for super high process handling at run time
- 3 cell battery for up to 11 hours backup
How good is in performance?
If you are a music lover or artist who wants good quality sounds and HD display in the go then Dell 3189 Chromebook is made for you. Its built-in stereo-type speakers will deliver fantastic sounds. Overall performance of the Dell 3189 Chromebook is excellent with its two centers N3060 processors.
The Celeron processors when combined with 4 GB RAM can process multiple applications without lagging. The Intel HD graphic processor (GPU) and Google Operating system will leave no chance of any other device to compete Dell 3189 Chromebook at this level of an inexpensive price.
What user likes the most?
Extra-long lasting battery up to 11 hours, solid compact build, Full HD Touch screen, and full circle rotation flexibility are the most desired available in Dell 3189 Chromebook. Unlike many other Chromebook smart devices, it has two USB 3.1 ports, 1 HDMI, 1 combo Headphone jack. Its lightweight of only 4 pounds and attractive design also make it must buy a laptop for artists.
What is the best Chromebook for the money?
HP Chromebook X2 is the only 2 in 1 gadget that can save you money while equipping your craft with some advanced technology. It is equipped with an Intel Core m3-7Y30 processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Solid State Drive, and an excellent time battery.
The machine has dimensions of 11.5 x 8.3 x 0.3 inches under a total weight of 3.1 pounds. All-day battery for this best Chromebook for money will not only give you a comfortable experience but also cut the short burden on your pocket.
- IMPRESSIVE TOUCHSCREEN: Features an 11.6-inch HD multi-touchscreen display (1366 x 768) with Corning...
- FAST DUAL-CORE PROCESSOR: 32GB eMMC SSD storage, 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM
- TRANSFERS DATA FAST: 2x USB 3.1, 1x HDMI, 1x headphone/microphone combo jack, Intel HD graphics,...
- EXCELLENT FEATURES: 802.11ac, WiFI, Bluetooth, NO Optical Drive, 720p webcam, mic, and stereo...
What is the best Chromebook to buy in 2021?
When it comes to nominating the best Chromebook to buy in 2020 there left no other choice than to buy Lenovo Chromebook C340. It is available in two different sizes which is 11.6 inch and 15.5 inches respectively. This best Chromebook just good better with its 8GB memory, Aluminum Lid and USB port, and pretty face.
This best Chromebook for artists 2020 offers 10 points IPS precision touch screen and a hard plastic body. The lid is aluminum made for added durability. The C340 comes with a 4-8GB range and 32-64 GB storage. It’s your mind for which you want to go.
Along with the 10+ hours battery backup, the Lenovo C340 can is available in pink and silver colors. It is equipped with an Intel N4000 Celeron processor that not only popular for high speed but for reliable performance. So must buy this ideal for artist Chromebook and give value to your collections.
Best Chromebook for Artist buyer’s guide 2021
The major difference between an ordinary laptop and Chromebook is the operating system. The Chromebook uses google chrome’s operating system through which it can run all android applications. After the above provided unbiased comprehensive reviews by our experts, we bring you the exclusive buyer’s guide to pick the best Chromebook for Artists.
All Chromebook gadgets do not have windows. They use the Google operating system and all applications available on Google Play Store can run on these devices. Chrome operating system is open-source, light, and web-centric which does not supports windows based programs.
Windows operating system requires more space and is relatively heavy. While Chrome OS is light and reliable.
How to choose the best Chromebook for Artist?
Choosing a top-rated Chromebook for artists is not difficult but is a bit tricky. Here the most asked question is, as the Chromebook is operated by Google, so will all Chromebooks built by Dell, Samsung and other would be the same?
Well, the answer is yes, the core software will be the same but the only major difference is specifications and hardware advantages. Different brands will offer different specifications. So choose that best suits your requirement.
2 in 1 Chromebook
A Chromebook is something that can be used as a laptop as well as a tablet. So only look for the machine that can be easily converted to a tablet. Nowadays all chrome books come with a touchscreen which adds the luxury of use. Moreover, a machine with 360-degree flexibility is highly recommended.
Pick right-sized Chromebook
Different sizes of Chromebooks are available to fit different requirements. In a broader view, these are bifurcated into four major sizes.
- 6 Inches is a size for the most affordable and easy portable Chromebook devices. Small Chromebook devices look beautiful but they usually have less than 1080 pixels resolution. On the other hand, there is an option for shirked size or full-size keyboard. Most of the companies prefer to provide full-size keys.
- 3 – 12.6 inch models are famous for being perfectly sized for 2 in 1 detachable devices. Almost every size of Chromebook is having a 3:2 aspect ratio for quality display and higher performance.
- 14-inch models are excellent eye savers. They would not strain your eyes as compared to others. The wider display and interactive keys are the main focus in these sizes.
- 6-inch sized laptops cum tablets are not made for lap use. They are made to be used while placed on the dining table or desk. These are good options for the office environment.
A general rule of thumb you should remember. The bigger the size, the lesser the portability and battery. It would hard to fit in your standard-size carry case. The smaller size will cost your ore but they provide extended battery time and brilliant mobility ease.
Carefully look at the Expiry date
Strange to hear the expiry date? As with every general consumer good, the Chromebook also has an expiry date. As the operating system is developed by google therefore each device has an expiry date and you must look at it before purchasing.
The expiry date does not mean that your Chromebook will turn into a scrap after a specific period. You would download, install and run the application any time but you would not update from google. The Google updates include useful system update, security updates, and bug fixing.
How much storage does Chromebook have?
Storage requirements may differ from person to person. There are two types of storage capacity we need to look for the best Chromebook for artists. The first one is:
RAM, which is the most important factor for every smartphone, laptop, tablet, or computer. It is the memory that is used to perform tasks. The more RAM you will have the more will be your speed. The smoother operations also depend on the capacity of RAM. It is commonly referred to as memory.
It is your decision that how much memory you need. Most of the Chromebook manufacturers give 4 GB memory which is quite ok. A premium high-end Chromebook may have 16 GB but 4 GB is standard which is good for normal daily operations.
For offline storage, they have a capacity of 32 GB to 256 GB. Most of them are backed by 100 GB additional Google Drive storage. In comparison with the laptops, the storage is not enough.
The battery is another important aspect you must look into before buying. Battery timing up to 8 hours is normal for Chromebooks. If you want more than it then finds a small Chromebook with wider battery cells.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ’s
Here in this section of the best Chromebook for artist review and buyers guide 2020, we have tried to answer all frequently asked questions.
Is there a drawing tablet that works with Chromebook?
Yes, there are many drawing tablets that work with the Chromebook. A good option is the Wacom Intuos CTL4100 drawing tablet. It is cheap in price and offers some of the great value drawing facilities. It perfectly supports the chrome operating system and easily reads the device for a reliable connection.
What is the best drawing app for Chromebooks?
Out of hundreds of quality drawing apps, experts only recommend the four best drawing apps for Chromebooks that offer a lot of features. The name of these top-rated applications are listed below:
- Sumo Paint
- Infinite Painter
What are the disadvantages of a Chromebook?
Besides its many advantages, the Chromebook has many cons. These include;
- Limited offline storage
- Internet is compulsory to use its maximum features
- Microsoft office is not supported by Chromebook
- No Photoshop or other Adobe software is supported by Chromebook
- The optical drive is missing
- Cloud printing and cloud storage
What is the most powerful Chromebook?
According to my personal experience and expert consultation, I would rank ACER Chromebook R13 as the top-rated best powerful Chromebook of 2020. It does not mean that the others are less powerful, it’s just a priority of choice.
What is the 2 in 1 Chromebook?
A best 2 in 1 Chromebook is a device that can be used as a laptop and a tablet. Some of them may have detachable screens whereas touch screen is available in all models offered by all brands.
What should I buy? A Chromebook or a Laptop?
Well, this decision directly depends on your budget. If you have a limited small budget then you must go for the Chromebook. Otherwise buying a worthy laptop will be a fine option.
- Best i7 Laptop Under 1000
- Best Chromebook Under $300
- Best Chromebook for Artist
- Best Business Laptop Under 1000
- Best School Laptop Under $500
- Best SSD Laptop Under $1000
- Best Student Laptop Under 500
- Best Student Laptop Under $1000
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 1000
- Best Chromebook For Business
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 1200
- Best Touch Screen Laptop Under 1000
- Best Chromebook For Drawing
- Best Chromebook For High School
- Best Chromebook For Elementary Students
- Best Chromebook For Photo Editing
- Best Chromebook For Linux
- Best Chromebook For Seniors
- Best Chromebook For Teenager
- Cheapest Touchscreen Chromebook
Last update on 2022-09-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API