Choosing a cooling solution can often be a headache, I mean, do you go for air or liquid? Does your box have enough space for the radiator? Is there enough free space for the block? Fortunately, you’ve at least decided you want an all-in-one liquid cooling solution, so it’s a bit closer. As for the other questions; don’t worry, we’ll answer everything regarding the best 280mm aio coolers in this article as we try to figure out which is the best all-in-one CPU cooler.
Liquid coolers are often useful for lowering a few extra degrees from those temperatures or in times of need for overclocking. These days, while the AIO cooling solution offers something a bit more for your build, yes, you guessed it, RGB lighting.
So get out of the way of air coolers, it’s time to see what liquid AIO coolers have to offer!
Although there are many extremely good cooling solutions, it is difficult to make the wrong decision. Hopefully, this article will help you find the perfect solution for you and your system!
- 1 Our expert suggests the NZXT Kraken X62
- 2 Best 280mm AIO Coolers
Our expert suggests the NZXT Kraken X62
This all-in-one model is pre-charged with coolant and sealed for such a simple installation that even novice PC builders and people unfamiliar with liquid cooling can use it without a problem.
This provides quiet operation and great cooling capacity. If you are looking for the most stylish look along with great performance, then this cooler may be the one you are looking for.
Best 280mm AIO Coolers
Let’s dive into the detailed review section of these products!
1.) NZXT Kraken X62
NZXT’s Kraken X62 is definitely an excellent choice if you want to experience a much-improved design that supports superior cooling benefits whether you are new to CPU liquid cooling or an old professional, the Corsair H115i Platinum is a great choice when it comes to AIO liquid cooling solutions.
- Advanced Lighting Modes: With an infinity mirror Design, add amazing color and lighting to your CPU...
- Engineered For Performance: Engineered to achieve superior cooling while keeping noise levels to a...
- Master Your Control: Using CAM, manage the performance with precision and make changes quickly,...
- All-New Radiator Fans: The Aer P radiator fans included are Designed for liquid-cooling perfection;...
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H115i is a mind-blowing model from this renowned brand that is well known for its worthwhile and compatible offerings.EVGA’s CLC 280 combines tried-and-true cooling technology with high-speed fans to produce the next-generation 2x 140mm cooling system.
- 240mm High-Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 240mm high-density radiator...
- Powerful PWM Cooling: Two CORSAIR SP Series 120mm PWM fans that run from 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM,...
- LED-Illuminated Pump Head: White LED-lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build....
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for more...
The EVGA CLC 280mm comes with a fantastic design that is great for regular cooling needs, providing excellent airflow and other ratio scores. Overall, this 280mm AIO offers excellent performance and features at a very attractive price.
- Compatible with Intel LGA2066/2011/2011-v3/1200/1150/1151/1155/1156/1366 and AMD...
- 280mm Dual Fan radiator. Radiator size: 312mm x 139mm x 27mm (LxWxH) fan Size: 140 x 140 x 25mm (x2)
- Rgb LED's, can be synced to other EVGA RGB components
- Unique EVGA fan design for reducing noise without sacrificing performance
This Arctic II 280mm Liquid Freezer high-quality cooler, the 280mm Arctic Liquid Freezer II, is available for less than $ 100 and is the only cooler on our list that is below that price. Arctic has chosen to develop its pump in-house and uses pulse width modulation (PWM) technology for more precise control and better reliability. The Z63 is an excellent choice for a similar range of processors, although if you pair it with power-hungry CPUs, be prepared to see a slight increase in temperature and noise from fan curves.
- QUALITY CONTROL APPROVED: We have increased the quality assurance and quality control. The products...
- LGA1700 COMPATIBILITY: The Liquid Freezer II 280 is compatible with Intel's new Alder Lake...
- COOLER THAN OTHER AIO WATER COOLERS: The ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II has a more efficient cool plate,...
- 15°C LOWER VOLTAGE REGULATOR TEMPERATURE: An additional 40 mm VRM fan (PWM controlled) next to pump...
5.) NZXT Kraken Z63
In recent years, various manufacturers have tried to popularize liquid CPU coolers with integrated displays with variable success. But let NZXT perfect the idea with the gorgeous Kraken Z63. With Alphacool Eisbaer, you get real water cooling, not just an all-in-one solution. NZXT Kraken Z63 components, which are all standard in the field of water cooling, guarantee high cooling performance and quality. The basis is the Eisbaer Solo, a combination of tank, pump, and cooler
- Customize Your Battlestation: With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color,...
- Stay In Control: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with...
- Incredible Performance: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent...
- Two 140mm Aer P radiator fans with chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings. Fine nylon mesh...
The most interesting feature of the 280mm Alphacool Eisbaer is the quick release coupling – you can expand this system with additional parts from Alphacool.
- Product Type:
- Technical Details:
- Scope of Delivery:
Last update on 2023-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API