It doesn’t matter what kind of PC you are having but if you notice that it starts running a bit hotter then it becomes a big deal ideal for your system. So here a need arises to search an efficient case fan. The exclusive function of computer fans is to cool the system by bringing colder air from the outside into the computer chambers and components of computers which are mainly CPU.
In some computers, you can get the fan as a component of its power supply where it performs its cooling functions but many times you need to buy the case fan. If you equip your PC with a reliable cooling fan then you will observe an amazing difference and in this way, you would be able to cope with future problems. The foremost advantage of picking a 200mm fan is that if there are lesser RPM operations then there will be lower noise.
According to us, the best 200mm case fan is Cooler Master MegaFlow 200 which is made up of classic design and reduces the noise level and makes the system more efficient. Furthermore, they have valued the great airflow of this case fan, which professionally disintegrates the extra heat like a pro.
- 1 Best 200mm Case Fan
- 1.1 1.) Cooler Master MegaFlow 200
- 1.2 2.) Noctua NF-A20
- 1.3 3.) BitFenix BFF-SPRO
- 1.4 4.) Cooler Master Fan MF200R RGB
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
Best 200mm Case Fan
Highly Recommended and significant fan!! However, if you want a quick illustration of these top-notch products then you can go through the comparison table!!
There are many kinds of fans who work efficiently but make a lot of noise but this fan performs quiet operation with low RPM and keeps the system cool.
- It is an all-rounder fan and this case makes its way to this list for revealing fine construction, as well as top-notch functionality.
- The strategy embodies a black matte finish and it works at a low RPM. There is minute sound production, which is striking for many customers.
- It pushes a massive amount of air in the system to keep it from overheating and gives High airflow for maximum cooling performance; 700RPM/110CFM. It is one of the Best Cooler Master 200mm case fans. Its RoHS yielding to guard the environment.
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provides...
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow...
- RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with...
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components...
2.) Noctua NF-A20
Noctua is a trusted favorite among many DIY builders and builds fans that last a long time. It moves a lot of air and does it quietly and silently.
- Though you’ll find no RGB lighting here, there are no frills of any kind but the NF-S12B’s Self-Stabilizing Oil Pressure Bearings lasts for years.
- It is just an accurate choice for anyone who wants to protect their system from overheating. This case fan works well with a range of systems and offers outstanding features with high quality.
- This system is mounted with anti-vibration and there is no need to worry about any noise in meetings at the office; quiet and efficient. Furthermore, there would be no irritation of any noise production and this credit goes to its superior sound reduction technology.
- Premium quiet fan, 200x200x30 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 800 RPM, max. 18.1 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- ATTENTION: 200mm diameter (7.8 inches) and a thickness of 30mm (1.18 inches). Please make sure you...
- Award-winning A-series design with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation...
- Large 200mm diameter for high airflow performance at extremely low noise levels, three sets of...
This case fan from BITFENIX primarily stands out to us for its smoothly designed fans skilled in pushing more air into the system and protecting it from overheating.
- It includes the fluid dynamic bearings and exquisite design which makes the case look really good and work with efficiency. It can be used in a diversity of systems to keep the temperature within an assured range.
- Moreover, its great airflow technology keeps the temperature down and its noise reduction technology works with fluid dynamic bearings which helps keep the noise level low and make this fan a perfect option for offices.
- It offers sound reduction technologies and works with just a 27.5dBA noise level and keeps you from the stress of noise and slowing of the system which is often caused by overheating.
It is manufactured from high-end materials to ensure its consistency and durability. It is very popular among users due to its high quality.
- It is constructed with a cool and striking design which makes your system more beautiful and its operation quicker and keeps us away from noise distraction.
- It comes with the RGB color technology and it is one of the finest case fans that you will find in the market. This model is from Cooler Master and it is well-known for its superb design and exceptional construction.
- It includes noise reduction technology to increase the overall experience. Its helicopter blade design gives you a supreme cooling effect. Likewise, the amalgam design with helicopter blades has been verified to be productive in cooling down the system.
- RGB Color- Certified compatible with Asus Aura, AS Rock RGB, Gigabyte Fusion, and MSI RGB. Air flow...
- Hybrid Design- The jet engine and helicopter blade design, applies the right amount of static air...
- Silent Cooling Technology - A mix of noise reduction technology and sound absorbing rubber pads
- Smart Fan Sensor for Jam Protection - protects your fan by automatically stopping the motor if...
Frequently Asked Questions
Are 200mm fans better?
200mm fans move slow and give more airflow. This means you get the required airflow with less noise and this is the most desirable from a fan to cool system efficiently
Is 1 case fan enough?
A case should have 2 fans (1 for intake and 1 for outtake) for efficient cooling and Airflow.
What is the best-case fan configuration?
Fan case having fans in front should be used to intake air and the fans at the rear are good for an outtake. And if you have a fan case having a fan at the top then it should be placed at the exhaust side to avoid warm air. Sideways fan cases are also available but those can also bring little dust.
Is 1000 rpm good for a case fan?
Yes 1000rpm fan case is excellent for cooling, but they make a lot of noise but if your priority is to cool down the system then go for it because small fans also make noise
Is more case fans better?
It is not necessary more fans perform better. Consider your system workload and heat level and then decide PC fan case but always keep 1 intake fan more than outtake. This will create positive pressure (cool airflow)
Last update on 2021-06-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API